Reimbursement Rx is proud to announce a special seminar event for NYC Area medical residents & fellows, practicing physicians, and all healthcare professionals! Hosted at the Crowne Plaza in Englewood, NJ,The Financial Blueprint for Medical Professionals is led by Reimbursement Rx founder and lead instructor Alexander Lakowsky MD, MBA and is featuring guest speaker Dr. Amaryllis Sánchez Wohlever!
Hosted just right over the Hudson River from Manhattan, this location is perfect for any healthcare professional in New Jersey and the NYC metro area to attend.
Our seminars educate and empower soon-to-be and established healthcare professionals on the business of medicine, from successfully negotiating and re-negotiating fair contracts with medical groups to running a private practice and everything in between. We teach how to take advantage of being a physician, NP, or a PA in a time when healthcare professionals are in demand across the US!
Any healthcare professional (MD, DO, DPM, NP, PA) or graduating resident or fellow will greatly benefit from attending this seminar, and will leave empowered and educated to take control of their future career in medicine.
Day 1: An In-Depth Explanation + Discussion of the Business of Medicine for All Medical Professionals
Featuring a talk from guest speaker Dr. Amaryllis Sánchez Wohlever - Empowering Healthcare Professionals to Take Control of Their Futures in Medicine.
- The current state of affairs of medical financial reimbursement.
- Health Insurance + Medicare Contracting
- HMO + Foundation Contracting
- Contracting SMARTER as a healthcare professional.
- RVUs and CEOs: Why hospital CEOs make so much money!
- Comparing Money Flows:
- The money flow of working for a medical group or organization.
- The money flow of working for a private practice.
- Open Q&A and Discussion
Day 2: The Definitive Guide to Billing & Coding and
Practical Tools Needed to Succeed in Medicine
- An Introduction to and Detailed Explanation of Medical Billing and Coding
- Specialty-Specific Billing Examples
- Explanation of ICD-10 Diagnoses and CPT Service Codes
- Billing for Primary Care (Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatrics)
- Basic Office Visits and Levels of Service
- Billing for Office Procedures, Physical Examinations, and Counseling
- Billing for Hospitalist Medicine:
- Admissions and Follow-up + 0% overhead billing.
- Procedures in Hospitals - How very few hospitals do them anymore.
- Billing for Specialists:
- Explanation of Office-based & Hospital-based Coding
- Answering the big question: Is it still possible to build a strong private practice? (w/ Examples + Tools)
- Open Q&A and Discussion
a comprehensive manual that follows along a total of 12 hours of lecture, Q&A sessions, and open discussion.
*Refreshments and LUNCH for both days of the seminar.*
ROOM BLOCK: If you would like to stay overnight at the Crowne Plaza for the seminar, we have reserved a room block. We will share the details with you after your registration, or you can inquire about our room block by contacting us!
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT! USE CODE 'EARLYREG'!